HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, in Baton Rouge, LA,
is looking for an LDAR Technician II to join their safety conscious team!
The LDAR Technician II is responsible for using an analyzer & electronic data recorder, is responsible for accurately monitoring components on an assigned route within an industrial facility. The LDAR Technician II is also responsible for calibrating equipment to ensure optimum performance of the analyzer, as well as identifying leaks & process leak tags.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial, outdoor environment
LOCATION OF WORK: Baton Rouge, LA @ ExxonMobil
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon-Thurs, 5AM-3:30PM | Overtime, As Needed
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must also be able to pass through a DISA background check, drug screen, & physical.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority | We live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth & development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, & tuition reimbursement.
- Positive & safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, & processes & acting in a safe manner at all times
- Engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling & pushing heavy objects.
- Operate light & heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc.
- Perform emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical & water spills, etiological & biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Perform other duties & tasks as assigned from time to time by management & will be required by the needs of the HPC Industrial business.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask & escape pack & a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity & subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical & environmental, fumes (chemical & fluids), exhaust & highly pressurized fluids.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license & clean driving record.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) waste codes, manifesting & Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) (preferred).
- Confined space entry & 40 Hour OSHA Training (preferred).
- Knowledge of RCRA requirements/regulations (preferred).
- Strong mechanical ability.
HPC Industrial | Powered by Clean Harbors is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HPC-Industrial | Powered by Clean Harbors offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial | Powered by Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.